Santorini Dive Center is a PADI Dive Center and the main office located in Perissa.
We start all the activities from our station at the Caldera Beach in Akrotiri, under the traditional tavern Remezzo. It’s a small and beautiful beach close to all the dives spots, with an amazing view to the whole island and the Volcano.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- The Scuba Gear You Use
- You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask. You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
Rescue Diver Online
The PADI Rescue Diver course is the newest addition to the PADI eLearning® family. Rescue Diver Online gets you started right away and let's you learn at your own pace and in your own time.
Diver having fun during her scuba diving trainingTo enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).